Payment of Fees
For each visa application fee is paid fees that refers only to the processing of the visa application and does not imply its issue.
The visa application is considered acceptable after recovery rate in force.
Rates in force:
- Overall rate is 60 euros
- Reduced rate is 35 euros
The reduced rate is applied to:
- Nationals of countries with which the EU has facilitation agreements;
- Children from 6 and less than 12 years.
Are exempted from payment of fees:
- Children under 6 years old (the date of delivery of the order visa);
- Students and teachers when traveling on study tours or training;
- Researchers who move for purposes of scientific research;
- Representatives of nonprofit organizations to 25 years of age to participate in seminars, conferences, cultural / sporting events organized by non-profit;
- Family members of EU or Suica.