Documents for Schengen visa scale Airports
- Duly completed and signed form (in the case of minors or incapacitated should be signed by the legal guardian);
- Book the ticket round trip;
- A passport photograph;
- Entry visa in the country of final destination (if required);
- Document authentic and valid travel for more 3 months beyond the planned date of departure - photocopy of passport and previous visas;
- Proof of good standing if another nationality than the country where the visa requests;
- Travel authorization for minors or court decision (when applicable).
To do airport transit in a Schengen country airport, always need a visa to nationals of the following countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Desire, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia and Sri Lanka.
Exemptions from the requirement for such a visa:
- Headlines uniform Viewed, national long-stay visas or residence permits valid, issued by a Member State;
- Nationals who hold valid residence permits issued by Andorra third, Canada, Japan, San Marino and the United States of America, guaranteeing the holder's unconditional readmission (the applicant should consult the consular representation to confirm that the residence permits of these countries are concerned);
- Nationals of a Member State to valid or for a State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area countries who hold visas, for Canada, Japan or the United States of America, or when they return from those countries after having used the visa;
- Family members of EU citizens who enjoy the right to free movement;
- Holders of diplomatic passports;
- Crew members, who are nationals of Contracting Parties to the Chicago Convention on International Civil Aviation.