What are the grounds for expulsion from Portugal?
Will be expelled from Portuguese territory foreign nationals:
- penetrating or remain unlawfully in Portuguese territory;
- acting against national security, public order or good morals;
- whose presence or activities in the country constitute a threat to the interests or dignity of the Portuguese State or its nationals;
- interfering improperly in the exercise of rights of political participation reserved for nationals;
- tenham praticado that acts, if known by the Portuguese authorities would have prevented their entry into the country.