What are the basic care that I have from the moment I reside in Portugal?
- Always carry your passport, title of residence, identity card or other document;
- Always carry your Consular card, telephone numbers, fax, address of the Embassy or Consulate of your;
- Always carry your phone family or a friend who can be contacted in case of emergency number;
- Not overstaying or passport, nor seen, neither the Identity, nor the title of residence or any other document that has an expiration date;
- Scrupulously comply with the Portuguese law, including laws on foreign;
- In the case of a foreign resident, communicate to the Aliens and Frontiers any change of nationality, marital status, profession, residence and absences from the country for a period exceeding 90 days.