Can I be refused my entry into Portugal?
Its entry into Portugal may be refused if:
- Not the holder of a valid travel document recognized (passport);
- Are not the holder of a valid visa and suitable for the purpose of travel;
- If you submit false travel document, counterfeit, oblivious or fraudulently obtained;
- Does not have sufficient means of subsistence;
- Constitute a danger or serious threat to public order, national security or international relations;
- If a measure banning entry. The refusal of entry into Portugal is the responsibility of the Director General of SEF.