I lost my residence permit. What should I do?

Duplicate residence permit may be required in case of poor condition, loss, destruction, furto ou roubo.

The application shall be accompanied by a statement of reasons that underlie and in case of theft, with a copy of report to the police authority. The application shall be accompanied by two photographs of the applicant.

The application shall be submitted to the Regional Directorate of the SEF in your area by completing a form that must be signed by himself (or legal representative, ignored under 10 years of age or unable).

Immigration Law in Portugal

About AMI
Our Services
Visa Information
What are the necessary visas for Portgual?
Types Viewed
Visas for foreign
Rules of Visas
Useful Forms
Application for Schengen Visa
General Form
Office location in UK:
NOW (Immigarion and Migration)
Angel House, 225 Marsh Wall,
Canary Wharf, London Docklands, E14 9FW

Such: +44 0845 126 1350
+44 020 7987 8533