Where and how can I apply for a Residence Permit?
The application for a residence permit must be submitted to the Regional Directorate of the Aliens and Frontiers in your area, by completing a form signed by himself (or legal representative in the case of smaller 10 years of age or unable).
This request must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Passport or other valid ID;
- Valid residence visa, unless it is waived;
- Two identical photographs, passport, a cores, updated and in good condition;
- Proof of means of subsistence;
- Documentary proof of kinship ties, where appropriate;
- Certificate of consular registration.
The Aliens and Borders decides whether or not to grant a residence permit within 60 days.