My entrance in Portugal may be banned?
It is banned from entry to foreigners in Portugal:
- Listed for the purposes of refusing entry in the Schengen Information System;
- Listed for the purposes of refusing entry on the national list because of, for example:
- have been expelled;
- have been returned to another country under a readmission agreement;
- having been convicted by a judgment with res judicata in imprisonment for a period of not less than one year;
- have benefited from the support of the Portuguese State to voluntary return to the country of origin;
- were driven to the border.